Who is Izel Poole?

Izel Poole
    Izel Poole
    GovFinite President
    GovFinite President

Who is Izel Poole? Empty Who is Izel Poole?

Post by Izel Poole Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:35 am

Growing up, I had a taste of both worlds of the privileged and oppressed.
    At 9 years old I learned how to code in 3 different languages without college.
    As time went on I started to waking up to the fact that America is under attack by the elites.
    The system is built for a privileged/elites to thrive economically while the common man is suffering.
    I made this website as a result of my oppression, I will do anything to defeat the oligarchs. 
    The tech giants are trying to control us and keep the status quo.
    Take a look at the world around you, do you see what I see?
    I see nothing but poverty, pain, suffering, jobs with starvation wages, no healthcare,
    no UBI (Universal Basic Income), a country that puts profits over lives.
    The list can continue but for sake of time I will continue my story.
    Just recently before I made this post, I quit my job in a rage.
    I worked for construction and my boss didn't let me work for some unknown reason,
    then called the police on me after I got on their cases about scamming me out of money I'm working for.
    I refuse to but my body on the line for $7.25 per hour and getting scammed on a weekly bases.
    From here on out, I will never work a 9-5 again. Where is the dignity in getting treated like slaves in 2021?
    I'm going to work for myself for the rest of my life now.
    This website IS my job now and I'm perfectly fine with not having income until I grow this website myself.
    I will be homeless and starving on the streets before I ever bend the knee and work at a job ever again.
    I'm 23 years old and God put me on this planet to take on the challenge of fighting the system.
    As of today cancel culture is ramping up so to counter today's social media platforms -
    I created GovFinite, as the PRESIDENT I'm declaring we are a private entity also our own Authoritative source.
    Whoever uses this platform will experience TRUE freedom. I will never step on someones rights and freedoms.
    I will never sellout this platform either.
    I have a strong feeling I can break the chains we ALL were born into
    I will take one day at a time if need be. This website will help us do it.
    Everyone who uses this platform instead of the legacy social media will see a difference.
    I wish to invite ALL independent journalist all over the world to embrace this new platform to speak freely,
    WITHOUT the fear the elites cancel culture. I will personally protect your freedoms all you have to do
    is TRUST in GovFinite. If YOU live in America and you have similar experiences in life I welcome you here with open arms.
    If you dont not trust your CURRENT federal government, You can Trust in GovFinite.
    The reason why I named the Website GovFinite is because we are our OWN government and we put a limit on the oligarchs power.
    As time progresses, I will develop new things for this website to keep us running.
    We will become more advance and powerful with every moment, I will use the power you trusted me with for the
    greater good. Yes this is the internet, but soon we will make this translate over IN REAL LIFE.
    Right now, my money is very very thin I have things I will like to do to the website that costs real money.
    I'm not the type of person to money grab and ask consonantly for money but,
    if you like this new movement and you want to make a small dollar donation I thank you in advance.
    In another post I will make a list of things I need to pay for the new developments, make a fundraising goal
    and drop updates on the progression of where we are.
    For transparency I will take screenshots and post them for everyone to see, so YOU KNOW where your money is going,and how its being used. Try asking Mark Zuck. of Facebook to do the same thing. (He wont)
    Please do us a favor and share this website to a person closest to you. 
    We are not all about "politics", its because of "politics" this website etc was created.
    We have a list of different topics to discuss on discord etc.
    To become a verified member and gain access to our encryption chat rooms you need to make a purchase of only $2.
    Also yes, verified members will also have different perks just for being a verified member.
    I also have future plans to make our OWN internet celebrities using my Authoritative blessings.
    I have future plans to get everyone investing in cryptocurrency etc. just know big things are in the works.
    I'm not going to take all your time in this post, but thank you for reading I'll catch you guys on the next post.

-GovFinite President Poole 6/4/2021 @ 9:35pm

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:00 am